Monday, May 12, 2008

New Direction

I originally started this blog as an Oscar newsletter, giving my predictions for the 80th Academy awards, but since that's over and I've been working on updating my website, I thought I'd re-purpose this blog into an extension of my website (which, by the way,can be found at http://home.cinci.rr.com/dougspata/). I hope to put up a newly-redesigned version of my website in a few weeks, with cooler graphics, YouTube links, and updated content.

I have no set schedule for updating this blog, but I intend to check back here when I can to write about what I've been working on, share my thoughts, and occasionally discuss the opera I've been working on. Of course, in January, I'll re-focus on my favorite holiday season and dedicate this blog to Oscar predictions.

Please feel free to ask questions or make comments in any of these posts. Thanks for reading, and I hope you come back to see what I'm up to!

No comments: