11. Who has the most Best Supporting Actor Oscars?
c. Melvyn Douglas won three
12. Who wrote the most Best Songs?
d. Alan Menken, Sammy Cahn, Johnny Mercer & Jimmy Van Heusen all won four times.
13. Which country has produced the most Best Foreign Language Films?
b. Italy has produced 13 Best Foreign Language Films.
14. Which film earned the most nominations without any in the acting categories?
d. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King received 11 nominations - none of which were for acting.
15. Who has the most nominations in the writing categories?
b. Woody Allen has racked up a record 14 writing nominations.