6. Who are Gary, Trevor, Muzza, Neville, Brent, and Lysander?
c. The six Oscars that Peter Jackson and Fran Walsn won for The Return of the King
7. Which of these tunes did not win Best Song?
b. As Time Goes By
8. Which team scored a record three nominations in the same year in the Best Song category?
a. Elton John and Tim Rice
9. Who were the first brother and sister to win Oscars on the same night?
d. Norma and Douglas Shearer
10. Who was the first married couple to win Oscars (not on the same night)?
c. Laurence Olivier and Vivian Leigh