Select the best answer:
6. Who are Gary, Trevor, Muzza, Neville, Brent, and Lysander?
a. Early prototypes for the Oscar
b. Winners in the now-defunct Best Animal Actor category
c. The six Oscars that Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh won for The Return of the King
d. The accountants who tally the final Oscar votes
7. Which of these tunes did not win Best Song?
a. High Hopes
b. As Time Goes By
c. Over the Rainbow
d. My Heart Will Go On
e. (I've Had) The Time of My Life
8. Which team scored a record three nominations in the same year in the Best Song category?
a. Elton John and Tim Rice
b. James Horner and Will Jennings
c. Jimmy Van Heusen and Sammy Cahn
d. Alan Menken and Howard Ashman
9. Who were the first brother and sister to win Oscars on the same night?
a. Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine
b. Lionel and Ethyl Barrymore
c. Sophia and Roman Coppola
d. Norma and Douglas Shearer
10. Who was the first married couple to win Oscars (not on the same night)?
a. Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward
b. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
c. Laurence Olivier and Vivian Leigh
d. Claudette Colbert and Clark Gable