Monday, February 15, 2010

Doug's Big Oscar Quiz - Part 3

Match the acceptance speech quote with the correct Oscar winner:

11. "I accept this very gratefully for keeping my mouth shut for once. I think I'll do it again."
     a. Marlee Matlin
     b. Patricia Neal
     c. Holly Hunter
     d. Jane Wyman

12. "Suddenly, going to work tomorrow doesn't seem like such a good idea."
     a. Steven Speilberg
     b. Steven Soderbergh
     c. Sydney Pollack
     d. Roman Polanski

13. "Can I have my champagne now?"
     a. Cate Blanchett
     b. Geena Davis
     c. Goldie Hawn
     d. Cloris Leachman

14. "Losing would suck and winning would be really scary. And it's really, really scary."
     a. Quentin Tarantino
     b. Kevin Spacey
     c. Ben Affleck
     d. Cuba Gooding Jr.

15. "As a little kid, I lived in the projects and you're the people I watched. You're the people who made me want to be an actor. I'm so proud to be here. "
     a. Hillary Swank
     b. Marissa Tomei
     c. Whoopi Goldberg
     d. Mercedes Ruehl

No comments: