Monday, March 1, 2010

Doug's Big Oscar Quiz - Part 5

Match the actors with the quotes from their Oscar-winning roles

21. "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it."
     a. Denzel Washington
     b. Rod Steiger
     c. Paul Newman
     d. Tommy Lee Jones

22. "If it were true that children emulate their teachers, we'd have a lot more nuns running around."
     a. Sean Penn
     b. Dustin Hoffman
     c. Paul Scofield
     d. Jack Lemon

23. "The last time we talked, Mr. Dodd, you reduced me to tears. I promise you, it won't happen again. "
     a. Grace Kelly
     b. Ingrid Bergman
     c. Joan Crawford
     d. Vivien Leigh

24. "It's a mountain. The hardest piece you could Everest play. "
     a. Burt Lancaster
     b. Geoffrey Rush
     c. Adrian Brody
     d. Jim Broadbent

25. "My sister and I had an act that couldn't flop. My sister and I were headed straight for the top. My sister and I earned a thou a week at least, but my sister is now unfortunately deceased."
     a. Mary Steenburgen
     b. Ginger Rogers
     c. Catherine Zeta-Jones
     d. Claudette Colbert

No comments: