Thursday, March 18, 2010

Facebook Link

If you've been to this blog before you'll notice something different today, right there on the right side of your screen.  It's a link to my Facebook page!  And that microscopic guy leaning up against the Oscar Mayer Wiener Mobile is me.  I've been on Facebook for about a year now and recently discovered that I can create a link over there from this blog.

So if you'd like to be my Facebook friend (that's right - friend.  None of this impersonal "fan" stuff) click over and send a request.  Just be sure to let me know that you got there from here so i know that you're not spam.

And, hey, while you're out exploring the Interwebs, maybe check out my regular website too.  It gives a lot of information, answers some FAQ's and has links to MP3 downloads and YouTube videos.  Enjoy!

No comments: